Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Share | 

Applying for GS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ngiks123

PostSubject: Applying for GS   Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:32 am

Skype Add : Ngikoy Castor

Name: Renzo Castor

Hours Online: Weekdays 1 in afternoon - 12 Midnight/ Tuesday vacant day so full time / Weekends Saturday: 12 Noon - 8pm then back to 10pm - 3am/ Sunday full time

Character Name: Enchantress

Why Should we hire you? I been GS on other server so i know to handle ppl.

What makes you the best choice? Im going to apply Game sage since some times no GS to guide ppl and also we are not the same GMT and some GS's are not Online if i am on so there is other players too that they can't catch the GS in game to guide and warn them.

How positive are you with others? i am helpful, I boost ppl and guide them and give a lot of information about the server, I dont like to QQ. Most of time i am very quite when playing dont like to interrupt ppl.. and also i always want to hear ppl suggestions first before i make move myself.

Can you lead a raid, event? Yes of course.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am kind, helpful ,but don't abuse my kindness coz i'm rude  lol! . Hardcore music lover. feel free to talk to me anytime. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harry0629

PostSubject: Re: Applying for GS   Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:11 am

G.M or ADMIN Accept me to GS im a kind im 19 years old tnx Very Happy Very Happy im from to Philliphinies Hours Online Weekdays 1 in afternoon-FridayMidnight Character Name : OG_Distruebia plss Accept me in GS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for GS   Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:08 am

Skype Add : Hazel-
Name: Dona Hazel Las
Hours Online: Everyday 8hrs-10hrs
Character Name : EG_Hazel
Why Should we hire you? I played shaiya since i'm 14 year's old. In other words i played Shaiya for 4 years old. I love to play Shaiya for life <3
What makes you the best choice? I can show you what type of Player i am on Game. I have a willingness to help other Players for them to be success on their build, links and so much more. I am also active on pvp as a support. I am the Second Hand of our Guild Master <3
How positive are you with others? Well, I'm friendly to new members and i'm giving them all as long as i have, i'm helping them to level, to link and such a new player needed. I love to give smile to other players.
Can you lead a raid, event? Yeah Smile I can do commands on MM, PvP for the AoL won. Smile
Anything else you'd like to add? I'm EG_Hazel, i am good in speaking english that i can help other players with english language. I love playing Shaiya. I'll do my best as a GS of AoL and lead them to victory. Thank you and God Bless. By: Dona EG_Hazel <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystra

PostSubject: Re: Applying for GS   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:26 am

Skype Add : Kazee Emanel

Name: Marloue T. Bartiana

Hours Online: M,T,W,TH,F 8AM-5PM S,S 6AM-5PM

Character Name: Invinsible-

Why Should we hire you?: I know GS have a big responsibilities But I promise To do my Best and To Maintain the Cleanliness of The Game and Great New PPL.

What makes you the best choice?: I can Help Other Players About thier Problem and Didnt Ignore Them

How positive are you with others?: I Try my Best So Other PPL would Like and And I wont let Them Mad at me

Can you lead a raid, event?: Ya I can lead the Event,Union and Other's

Anything else you'd like to add?: I wont make This Long I Promise I help who need A help and Anwer's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
harry0629

PostSubject: Re: Applying for GS   Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:01 pm

Name:TG-Avria

Add/Skype:harry0629

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for GS   

Back to top Go down

Applying for GS