Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

New Elements / Flash and Sonic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Elements / Flash and Sonic Empty
PostSubject: New Elements / Flash and Sonic   New Elements / Flash and Sonic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:17 am

As we all know MM mobs and some bosses has some crappy drops like  Max lapises.
Max lapises are easy to farm in skycity and dd2. We can start a new fun and enjoyable bosses with dropping New eles that has stats.
Example:
Power Earth - Shock Lapis Lv2
stats:
+20 STR
+20 DEX
+20 REC
+20 LUC
Magic Earth - Shock Lapis Lv2
stats:
+20 REC
+20 WIZ
+20 INT
+20 LUC
It is same with Flash and Sonic which we will going to call as
Magic Flash and Power Flash /Sonic which give same stats
-> This should be linkable in low zones 15 /30
-> This new eles/ flash and sonic should be dropping in bosses with 100% rate x1 randomly drop either ele/flash or sonic.
Smile I dont ask too much this is just my suggestion to be review. ^^
Back to top Go down
hollowfrezie

New Elements / Flash and Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Elements / Flash and Sonic   New Elements / Flash and Sonic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:21 am

this sugestion.. sound like the server will transform in ep + no more 4.5 ... as u know the server focused on ep 4.5. cius.. but not bad ideea..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0IU8uQniX8

New Elements / Flash and Sonic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shaiya Infinity :: General Discussion-
Jump to: