Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Game Sage Uof apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hollowfrezie

Game Sage Uof apply Empty
PostSubject: Game Sage Uof apply   Game Sage Uof apply I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Skype Add : antoneltony
Name :Anton
Hours Online : 5h+
Character Name : meow lvl60 and meow- lvl15
Why Should we hire you? :bcs im pacient and no rush to take actions.. and when i take actions i will need strong answer to contest problems and actions.
What makes you the best choice? : positive atitudine.
How positive are you with others? : i`m 100% positive until they doing wrong.. than my positive atitude is 0 to person who did problems.
Can you lead a raid, event? : for sure im capabile.. whit pacient and pacient..
Anything else you'd like to add? : viva Las Vegas Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0IU8uQniX8
imjam13

Game Sage Uof apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Sage Uof apply   Game Sage Uof apply I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 am

Skype Add: jam gabucan
Name:jam
Hours Online: i been online 8:00 am till 4:00 pm
Character Name: GON
Why Should we hire you? i been playing lots of shaiya server for 5 years,you can trust me.
What makes you the best choice? im Positive
How positive are you with others? i been preparing lots of items for newbies so that i can gave it to them.just incase they dont have.
Can you lead a raid/event? yeah..i can command a raid to help UOF win pvp
Anything else you'd like to add? im GON in game... im defender in game,so i can support my tabs or others tabs.
by:GON
Back to top Go down

Game Sage Uof apply
Page 1 of 1