Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

GS Application DeadPool420

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boblee123

GS Application DeadPool420  Empty
PostSubject: GS Application DeadPool420    GS Application DeadPool420  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 am

Skype= russell.singleton68
Country .United States
Name: Rusy
Age20
Hours Online:9+
Character Name Deadpool420
Why Should we hire you? because i love to help people and i am very trusted and have been Gs on many servers nevered fail a Assignment and love to be active with other players  
What makes you the best choice? Because i can help as much as i can and will to forget my needs to help others
How positive are you with others? im very outgoing and 100% Positive
Can you lead a raid, event?  yes love to do stuff like that
Anything else you'd like to add? i am willing to help GS as a temp Gs or as long as you guys need my help becuase im willing to do all thats need to be done to help others and get em going the right way thank you

Last edited by Boblee123 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GS]Raine

PostSubject: Re: GS Application DeadPool420    GS Application DeadPool420  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 12:03 pm

I know deadpool here, and he's pretty cool. I would be willing to have him as Light GS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GS Application DeadPool420    GS Application DeadPool420  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:16 am

Deadpool also the one who help me where to get lapis ...and starting gears during my 1st day in Infinity...
Back to top Go down
Boblee123

PostSubject: Re: GS Application DeadPool420    GS Application DeadPool420  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Thank you Guys ! means so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GS Application DeadPool420    GS Application DeadPool420  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GS Application DeadPool420
Page 1 of 1