Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GS]Raine

Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses Empty
PostSubject: Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses   Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 12:56 pm

What are peoples' thoughts on this? We have those who complain about the ice cream, then people who love the ice cream. Me personally, I am neutral on the subject.

So what are YOUR thoughts. Do you love the ice cream? Or hate it?
Back to top Go down
J.R.

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses   Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 3:30 pm

well, it's fairly ingrained in the economy now, if you remove it, people will be angry.

farmers, because its an easy source of something they can trade for gmrr etc, or gear, and can be farmed easy, just with time.

buyers... for the lost gold / items that they used to buy it.

I'm for keeping it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses   Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 8:20 pm

yeah.,,, agree on it... for me there is no problem about ice cream... it depends on you how your built your character..... LUC give critical damge , hit rate, shooting atck power ,critacal damge ,critical evation.. a lot..... ivanilla ce cream increase critical chance only ... so meaning it depends on you how u build on your character.,,, nothing wrong with IC...
Back to top Go down
Mad

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses   Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2016 4:28 am

I also agree, Ice Cream should stay, There's really no problem with it; it is just that people do not want to farm it and that is personally their problem. Doesn't mean they should QQ about it and have it removed from the game because they're lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses   Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice cream removal? Thoughts and responses
Page 1 of 1