Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

"Can't download force data" error

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pbcr

"Can't download force data" error Empty
PostSubject: "Can't download force data" error   "Can't download force data" error I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 pm

I couldn't get the updater to load, so I downloaded the game again from the web site and replaced the "Updater.exe" file.  The old one was 2 months older. The updater worked for updating a file, but when I clicked "Start", nothing happened.  The previous updater wouldn't even load though.

So I started with "game.exe".  I was able to log in, but when I enter the server, I get "can't download force data".  I've tried it several times and I get the same error.  

Is there a way to get in the game?  Thank you.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Infinity
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Infinity

PostSubject: Re: "Can't download force data" error   "Can't download force data" error I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.shaiyainfinity.com
pbcr

PostSubject: Re: "Can't download force data" error   "Can't download force data" error I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 6:59 pm

Thank you.  The newer updater updated what it need to, so I was able to get in the game.  However, the updater still won't start the game; I still have to use game.exe.
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Infinity
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Infinity

PostSubject: Re: "Can't download force data" error   "Can't download force data" error I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2016 10:12 am

Updater should be working fine now. Sorry for that Smile Just need to try updater later when it don't run @ times. Smile it's usually not long before you can run it again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.shaiyainfinity.com

"Can't download force data" error
Page 1 of 1