Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

GS Application xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPIGeorgeGL

GS Application xD Empty
PostSubject: GS Application xD   GS Application xD I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 12:15 pm

Skype Add : maimunata_bg_96 / JPI HD

Name : George

Hours Online : i can always be on, but when i go to univercity just can be AFK or offline for like 6-7 hrs or i have anything job to do in home xD

Character Name : JPI

Why Should we hire you? im good player and always can help to people if they are active ofc...

What makes you the best choice? i play shaiya from 2006 and i love that game... and i know alot about shaiya bcuz i was part of 200-300 p.servers for that time

How positive are you with others? alot... i can do everything to help to everyone and to make them happy and to have fun ingame

Can you lead a raid, event? yes... but if the raid listen to me will be great ... its oubviously

Anything else you'd like to add? i have good ideas about drops/gears/weaps in lower zones.... my favourite pvp zone is 15.. like i said i love to help to all players and i respect all... and if someone make me angry Very Happy i will fk him/her up Very Happy ffs that's my bad side lol!  if you interesting for something more ask me in skype Razz

Thanks ALOT <3
Back to top Go down

GS Application xD
Page 1 of 1