Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
J.R.

J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest Empty
PostSubject: J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest   J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Ok, a little history first. I used to be lead of a guild called "Bounty Hunters" (yeah, you can see where this is going already, can't you?)

I'm going to revive one of the things I used to do within the guild, and thats place a "Bounty" on someone's head, this is not limited to just guild members however, any Fury can claim the prize(s).

This will be the first, hopefully of many, and is nothing more than an attempt to stimulate more PVP.

This bounty is on [VIP]Alex .. kill him in PVP (no battles, so yes, this is limited to the fury to claim prize)

The prize: 1K dp per kill

the only restriction: not during a naked event, or naked 1v1 (I reserve the right to dis-allow anything that i consider to be questionable)

To claim your prize, you must post a screenshot to this thread (will kinda be able to confirm by rising death count on leader board).

Limited to the DP I have on hand (dp bags to be given out). Don't worry though, at the moment i have around 120K worth.

Limited to 10K to any one person (at this time)

feel free to post a Bounty on me, but be aware I'm squishy, and do not mind dying, so it could get expensive for you... Just post it in your own thread, not on this one.

I'd like to limit this thread to just people claiming prizes, so if you have suggestions, pm me here on forum. or in game

J.R. (now known as [Arrogant]Ass.Hole)
Back to top Go down
2Good4You

PostSubject: Re: J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest   J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 8:15 pm

The compliment, which you made by doing this, could not be bigger! Thank you so much my lovely feeder.

P.S.
Does it #feelsbadman to play shaiya for a long time and still being such a big flamer?
P.P.S.
rhetorical question

in love
The One Who Is Better Than You All.
Back to top Go down
J.R.

PostSubject: Re: J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest   J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm

J.R. wrote:
- snip--

I'd like to limit this thread to just people claiming prizes, so if you have suggestions, pm me here on forum. or in game

J.R. (now known as [Arrogant]Ass.Hole)

Just in case you didn't read it the 1st time.. i quoted for you
Back to top Go down
[GS]KaliDioFR

[GS]KaliDioFR

PostSubject: Re: J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest   J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 pm

OK I raise the challenge of that I connect in game:) and thus I too have not really need for the DP I would donate it has a new player who needs it
Back to top Go down
http://www.shaiyainfinity.com/
Yoda

PostSubject: Re: J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest   J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:37 am

J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest Mr0i9

didn't found an other way for killing him for reason. xD
Back to top Go down
J.R.

PostSubject: Re: J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest   J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 10:44 am

Yoda wrote:
J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest Mr0i9

didn't found an other way for killing him for reason. xD

Paid in Full
J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest Yoda110
J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest Yoda210

Next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest   J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J.R.'s Bounty No. 1 contest
Page 1 of 1