Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Boss Record

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pbcr

Boss Record Empty
PostSubject: Boss Record   Boss Record I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:08 pm

This isn't an actual bug, but still causes some issues.  About half of the Boss Record names are "?????", so a somewhat newbie like me has no idea what the Bosses may be.  I've tried to find the Spot Dragon in the level 15 area many times and have never seen it.  If the Boss Record listed it, I'd have a good chance of seeing it someday.  Can the spreadsheet be fixed?

And I don't see any mention of where to find the Map IDs.  Map ID 50, 67 - I have no idea where those are, and not having the Boss Name compounds the problem.  Is there someplace to find those map IDs?

A lesser issue is the picture that comes with the Boss Record.  It takes a rather long time to load, and is hard to read in some spots due to that picture.  But I can strain to look at it and read almost all of the page, so it's not as big of a problem as the things mentioned above.

Thank you for your consideration!
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Infinity
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Infinity

Boss Record Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Record   Boss Record I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Hey there Smile The ???? Boss is not important Smile

Spot and Fluffy are not on the Boss Record .

Map #ID

#18 - Map 1-15
#30 - Map 20-30
#45 - Map DD1
#46 -Map DD2
#47 - Map Jungle
#50 GRB Map
#66#67 CS
Back to top Go down
https://www.shaiyainfinity.com
[Admin]Infinity
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Infinity

Boss Record Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Record   Boss Record I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:39 pm

This area look familiar? That's where you'll find Spot. Smile Spot and Fluffy locations are written on the Map. It's in that general area .Boss Record Shaiya10

Last edited by [Admin]Infinity on Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.shaiyainfinity.com
pbcr

Boss Record Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Record   Boss Record I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Thank you for your quick reply!  I don't understand yet why the Boss name isn't important, but I guess I'll understand it as time goes on.  Oh, those are the bosses in GRB.  I suppose I can see why the question marks aren't important.

And Spot and Fluffy aren't on the Boss Record?  Oh no!  I will never see them ever.  Oh the humanity!  LOL.

I see on the pvp 15 map where the Spot Dragon is supposed to be, but I've never seen him because I never know when he appears.

I see the picture. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boss Record Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Record   Boss Record I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boss Record
Page 1 of 1