Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

[GS] Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mad

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: [GS] Application    [GS] Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 3:57 am

Skype Name: Mad_Martican
Name: Brandon Gardner
Hours Online: Normally about 6-7hrs a day
Character Name: Mad

Why y'all should hire me:This server is starting to take off, and I would love to just help out and make sure everyone is having a good time in this server, but at the same time make sure no rules are being broken in the process of doing that, Id love to just help the new players, and also help the Staff Members Smile

What makes me the best choice: I have been playing Shaiya for about 8-9 years and I have played many servers such as OS, WS, Tatical ect. and I know what it takes for server to be really good, I have been a GS in my previous server Wicked Shaiya, and I'd really like to help out this server and new players as well as the fellow Staff Members.

How positive am I with others? I Love to help out new players and answer any questions they might have, I also love helping them level, because its a bonding time, having conversations and talk about game related or non game related things, as a GS I think you have to be a really social person.

Can you lead a raid, event? I wouldn't qualify me as a great pvper, but yes I love pvp and id just like to help out pvp in all zones such as 15 and 30 pvp by maybe doing some really neat events I've came by in the years I have been playing shaiya, I can also lead a raid into pvp if I really have to lol  Laughing

Anything else you'd like to add? Thank you very much for considering me, and Thank You for your Time

, Mad <3 Smile
Back to top Go down

[GS] Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GS] Application    [GS] Application  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 9:12 am

Mad is a good player and a good pvper.. +1 for Mad ☺
Back to top Go down

[GS] Application
Page 1 of 1