Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones Empty
PostSubject: Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones   Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:45 am

I figured out that some MAx lapises can link in 30 zone like Max str , max shrewd, max fortune, max safe etc.. this Max lapises shouldn't link in 30 gears..
Legend gears/ weapons should link only with
-Lapis Lv6
-Lapis Lv5
-Dual Lapis
-Max Flash
-Perfect Lapis
we should considered max flash since we need extremely fast attack in PVP/PVE
-> This can make low zones more fun and not going to be more Over Power.
Also in 30 zone Accessories are only 3 slots. and 2 slots for 15 zone
We can make some changes for bosses and drops.
Boss in 30 zone can drop now with accessories which is 4 slots.
and Boss in 15 zone can drop accessories with 3 slots
-> This is only a suggestion it is always up to you if you approve it .. but in case we will going to have this on our game i believe we can have more players and earn much fun in low zones. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pbcr

Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones   Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 4:30 pm

I'm wanting up strengthen my lvl 15 Fighter, but if there are going to be changes, I'd better wait.

Also, can lvl 15 gear be GM Rerolled?  Gosh, I hope not!  LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones   Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 12:33 am

This is just an suggestion to be review... Smile Updates is needed for our server to gain more fun. bounce
Back to top Go down
[GS]Raine

PostSubject: Re: Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones   Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 6:31 am

all gears can be GM RR but I believe it's +5 in 15, 10 in 30 and 25 in 60
Back to top Go down
pbcr

PostSubject: Re: Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones   Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:35 am

Thank you, guys!  Somehow I'm going to have to obtain a million GM RRs.  LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones   Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lapis that aren't allowed in low zones and New Bosses and drops in low zones
Page 1 of 1