Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

My GS Application^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sses1234

My GS Application^^ Empty
PostSubject: My GS Application^^   My GS Application^^ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:06 pm

Discord Name: Maylee_Oh#9143

Name: Janet Thomas

Hours Online: 6 hours a day

Character Name : MayleeOh

Why Should we hire you? I have been playing shaiya since it came out then i moved here a year ago. I can help new people and help them learn.

What makes you the best choice? I can help people around the server and help host events. I love helping people and doing what I can do

How positive are you with others? I am friendly and I love help other players, I treat people the same way they treat me if they r kind and sweet i act the same way, If they are layed back I do the same to help there stress lvl, If people want to be complete total dicks i will b e the same way. So as you know it depends

Can you lead a raid, event? In every MMO i played I was the leader of the raid and they said I was pretty good. But idk if I am ready to do it in this Server just yet;)

Anything else you like to add? Please respect me for using Discord because alot of people get mad because i use it. Also if you treat me the way you wanna be treated we will be just fine.

XOXO <3

Last edited by Sses1234 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/7UVDhYz

My GS Application^^
Page 1 of 1