Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

About server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gumstg

About server Empty
PostSubject: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:26 am

Why server dosent have drop of max stat. Only way to get is donate server. For me is unbalanced between donaters an non donate ppl and to big abbys of pvp.
Back to top Go down
Maellys

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 6:13 pm

Not sure what you mean by "drop of max stat" but if you're referring to max lapis and infinity lapis, everything in the game drops from mobs or bosses...
Back to top Go down
gumstg

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 5:25 am

Maellys then u must learn about pservers. Max stat of many server is a GM rerol of items. On this server possible to get only if u donate rest ppl only can use RR then if is imposible get max oj on if u dont donate server. Then simple server stand for donaters.
Back to top Go down
Maellys

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 am

Ok so first off, I know what a GM reroll is, I just wasn't know what you meant by "max stat" because most servers call them either GM reroll or GM stat.

Secondly, the GM reroll you can get on this server is ONLY on accessories, no other gear, and even then it's not the max orange stat possible. Orange stats on goddess accessories go up to 30 and the GM stats on them are 25.

And last but not least, it is entirely possible to get very good (almost perfect) orange stats on your gear from RRs, you just need to spend enough time rerolling.
Back to top Go down
gumstg

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 6:25 am

But admin still dont fix DP ticket
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Infinity
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Infinity

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:05 am

DP Ticket will get fixed , patience is a virtue:), but, but, something else to QQ about.

And thanks Maellys, you explained that perfectly!
Back to top Go down
https://www.shaiyainfinity.com
Maellys

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Hehe thanks ADM Wink

But... I have something else to QQ about... RRs are too damn hard to drop for the amount needed to get good stats Sad

*Plis sir increase drop rate plis sir ADM* :^)
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Infinity
Admin
Admin
[Admin]Infinity

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 4:53 pm

RR Rate increased in D2, Have fun all <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.shaiyainfinity.com
Sponsored content

About server Empty
PostSubject: Re: About server   About server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About server
Page 1 of 1