Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Speed blacksmith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nito

Speed blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Speed blacksmith   Speed blacksmith I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:35 pm

Well, i make that post about link/enchant/RR. Actually, we've to reput lapis, enchant or RR for each try, and we waste too much time for make gear, especialy to RR for ppl who want get nice stats. Why don't make that faster and implant speed enchant/RR? We can get all we need for make gear easly, so it's will be better if link it and rest is faster too. Less time for make gear = More time for pvp Wink
Back to top Go down
KyrieElleison

Speed blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speed blacksmith   Speed blacksmith I_icon_minitimeTue May 16, 2017 12:43 pm

hmm this could help a lot Smile
Back to top Go down

Speed blacksmith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shaiya Infinity :: Event Planning/Suggestions-
Jump to: