Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Infinity Gear Craze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quema

Infinity Gear Craze Empty
PostSubject: Infinity Gear Craze   Infinity Gear Craze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 9:19 am

With regards to the Infinity gear craze happening on the server, it might be hard to avoid having greedy players who wants boss drops on their own just like these two shown below. As you can see, the fatso Mr. Vei has just respawned as i wait on the spot. These two immediately jumped in to take the prey and here i am, asking them if i can join their "closed" raid. Sadly, i got no response from them. Instead, they continue to do what they came for just for themselves. The situation i have mentioned might be a very good example of contradiction of the server's Terms of Service regarding closing a boss raid above 50% HP. Well, just want to bring these concern to admin for what might be the consequences (if there are?).  affraid  affraid  affraid

PS: No wonder why these group of players almost got their complete set of infinity gears. At least they invited me after they killed the fatso >.<

Infinity Gear Craze Greedy12
Infinity Gear Craze Shaiya11
Back to top Go down
WolfSkin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gear Craze   Infinity Gear Craze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 12:15 pm

QueMa.......A couple things wrong with your picture. #1 you clearly were in another party until you come up on boss. #2 You are not clicked on the boss to show that he was well more than 1/2 dead when you asked to join.
Back to top Go down
Quema

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gear Craze   Infinity Gear Craze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Sup Wolfie, yea my bad about the bosses HP on the screenshot, forgot to show it. We were in the same party before they made a new one which is why i asked to join them as what i have mentioned. Well, by the way, its up to you guys to decide whether this kind of situation happens to other players or not. Whether this one is true or not. Might be, they're just lucky enough that i was the one who witnessed it and got this posted.
Back to top Go down
Quema

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gear Craze   Infinity Gear Craze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 8:00 pm

And wolfie, watch this kyrie's Screenshot, closing the raid while the boss's HP is above 50% on different occasion including almost the same players which is clearly against the ToS.

Infinity Gear Craze Shaiya12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Gear Craze   Infinity Gear Craze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Gear Craze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shaiya Infinity :: Bug Report/Player Report :: Player Report-
Jump to: