Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes

Go down 

What do you think about RR drop rate
The drop rate is too high
Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes I_vote_lcap0%Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The drop rate is fine
Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes I_vote_lcap50%Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
The drop rate is too low
Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes I_vote_lcap50%Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Maellys

Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes   Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 6:21 pm

Hey everyone!

So I've been thinking about this since I joined the server and I think the drop rate for Rec Runes is pretty damn low considering the fact it's a major part of getting uber stats.

My personal opinion is that the drop rate should be increased as this would have a double benefit:
- It would increase the number of people who farm them, thereby increasing PvP
- It would help the economy because they would be more readily available and therefore more accessible to those people who don't wish to farm them, but also don't have a lot of money to spend.

Hoping lots of you will answer the poll and that we will be heard whatever the outcome! Wink
Back to top Go down

Concerning the drop rate of Rec Runes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shaiya Infinity :: Event Planning/Suggestions-
Jump to: