Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

UoF m.u.d [GS]Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samdewan

UoF m.u.d [GS]Application Empty
PostSubject: UoF m.u.d [GS]Application   UoF m.u.d [GS]Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:07 am

Skype Add: -sameer.dewan2

Country .- United Kingdom

Name- Sameer Dewan

Age- 20

Hours Online- As much as possible

Character Name - m.u.d

Why Should we hire you?
As I have experienced in many P.server over the past years playing as a normal player,[GS] and even an [GM], i have learnt one thing that gs are not only for the player but there to support everyone such as fellow [GS],[GM] and even sometimes Admins, and on how a single [GS]
can help players game play become more entertaining and fun.

What makes you the best choice?
I would not only consider myself to be a qualified GS but to be fantastic at the job too.(this does not mean i will be the top pvper or be helping player 24/7), but will give most of my free time to help this server be better and improve.

How positive are you with others?
Very I would say as i made 2 new and important friends in the game today Razz

Can you lead a raid, event?
Yes, I can.

Anything else you'd like to add?
I like to pvp when there are more lighties in ratio to darkies.
Back to top Go down

UoF m.u.d [GS]Application
Page 1 of 1