Shaiya Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaiya Infinity Custom Episode 4.5 - Level cap 60 EXP Rate x500 Be Maxed and ready for PvP in no time. PvP Server with some fun PvE elements!15, 30, 60 PvP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the community!! We're so happy to have you here at Shaiya Infinity. <3

GS Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GS Application  Empty
PostSubject: GS Application    GS Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 2:27 am

Skype Add : kennethnabs

Name: Kenneth Perez

Hours Online: Weekdays 1 in afternoon - 12 Midnight/ Tuesday vacant day so full time / Weekends Saturday: 12 Noon - 8pm then back to 10pm - 3am/ Sunday full time

Character Name: Kroo

Why Should we hire you? I been GS on other server so i know to handle ppl.

What makes you the best choice? Im going to apply Game sage since some times no GS to guide ppl and also we are not the same GMT and some GS's are not Online if i am on so there is other players too that they can't catch the GS in game to guide and warn them.

How positive are you with others? i am helpful, I boost ppl and guide them and give a lot of information about the server, I dont like to QQ. Most of time i am very quite when playing dont like to interrupt ppl.. and also i always want to hear ppl suggestions first before i make move myself.

Can you lead a raid, event? Yes ofcourse.

Anything else you'd like to add? I am kind, helpful ,but dont abuse my kindness coz im rude lol! . Kpopper music lover. feel free to talk to me anytime. Smile
Back to top Go down
[GS]Raine

GS Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Application    GS Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:23 am

Kenneth was with me on other server, so I know him. I support this.
Back to top Go down

GS Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Application    GS Application  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Me too. i support this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GS Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GS Application    GS Application  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GS Application
Page 1 of 1